Monday, March 22, 2010

Wedding Videographer Needed, pays $250 - $300

I am looking for a videographer for our wedding on August 7, 2010 in Estes Park, Colorado at Estes Park Condos Venue. Their website is www.estescondos.com.

It would be a 2-3 hour coverage, and it is a great opportunity as the scenery there is just amazing. I am not sure as to how much we would pay for this service, we will have to figure out all the logistics. I was thinking around $250-300.

It will be a pretty good size wedding with a full bridal party including Jr Bridesmaids and Jr Groomsmen. The colors will be black, white, and red. Very classy and elegant. I don't like anything funky. I just want a beautiful video of our day, so I am sure there will not be a lot of editing, because all that I really want is just video with best moments of the day.

Let me know if you have any questions. I check my e-mail very frequently, so it is the best way to contact me. If we find someone who is interested, I will provide my phone number. Thank you very much

Alyssa alyssavallem@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment