Monday, May 17, 2010

Videographer Requested

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Sharla Williams and I am the New Schools Coordinator (school counselor) for Youth Opportunity Academy. I am employed by Colorado Youth for a Change, the agency which does the recruiting of students for the program.

Youth Opportunity Academy is a high school diploma program for young adults ages 18-20 which is provided by Denver Public Schools and Aims Community College. The program gives students who have dropped out of school the opportunity to receive their diploma within a year or less.

The program began August 19, 2009 and I’m very proud to announce that we are preparing for a graduation for over 30 students! These students will receive their high school diploma and a WorkKeys Certificate. The graduation ceremony for these students will take place on May 27, 2010 at 6:30pm. The venue for this event is Manual High School, located at: 1700 E. 28th Ave. Denver, CO 80205.

Since this is YOA’s second and biggest graduation, we would love to record the ceremony. Therefore, I am looking for an individual or team who be able to record the entire ceremony for minimal or no compensation at all. The ceremony will be an hour and a half long. I am also a graduate from University of Colorado Denver, so I know the importance of having different types of experience.

If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please contact me at 720.297.9254.

No comments:

Post a Comment