Thursday, May 26, 2011

Director/producer needed for law firm documentary

Hello,

I have an immediate need for a director/producer who can put together a documentary about our law firm in 2.5 weeks.  The purpose of the documentary is to introduce our firm, what we do and illustrate the detailed processes of our work for existing and prospective clients.  The format would likely be a combination of video/power point.   I have a pretty clear idea of what I want, but I am a lawyer and have no clue how to make this happen.

As you can see, I am under a pretty tight deadline, so the soonest response would be much appreciated.  My direct phone at work is  303 468-5710 or feel free to call my cell 303 917-3417.

Thank you very much.

David

David Silverman
Attorney At Law
Silverman/Borenstein PLLC
13111 E. Briarwood Ave Ste 340
Centennial, CO 80112
Phone 303-768-0200 x710
Fax 303-768-0220
www.sblawpllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment