We have an opportunity for one or several (unpaid) internships, and was wondering if you could please help spread the word in case any of your students would be interested. It's for an historical documentary we are producing about Cuban immigration called Voices From Cuba. We need someone who is somewhat familiar with Final Cut to help log and digitize footage that we've shot over the years. An added bonus would be someone who is very interested in history, immigration issues, latin / Cuban studies, documentaries, or any of the above. This person or person would work from our office in Evergreen (right of of I-70 and Evergreen Parkway), and we can be very flexible about hours and days. This person would start just after the first of the year.
Tom Miller
Big Pictures Media, Inc.
tel: (303) 670-0625 x21
fax: (303) 670-0627
cel: (303) 717-7773
tom@BigPicturesMedia.com
www.BigPicturesMedia.com
Mr. Miller,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Paul Whitehurst and I am currently finishing my WGD degree however I plan on pursuing a degree in animation/film this year. I would greatly appreciate the oppurtunity to get hands on training and assist by any means necessary in an internship position. I currently live in Atlanta, GA but will be relocating to your area the first of February. I do have some film editing experience and may be of some assistance but would love to learn and provide any assistance needed. Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response!
~Paul Whitehurst
p.whitehurst@hotmail.com