I am writing a grant to our Friends Foundation to make 8 (eight) under 4 minute videos specifically designed for new immigrant and refugee patrons who visit our Arapahoe Library District libraries (www.arapahoelibraries.org) and provide them with information on what a library is, how they and their family can benefit from using a library, and then interest level information on how to use the library.
Outreach Services, Language Services, Language Librarians and I have come up with a tentative script and we need assistance with videotaping and production of these videos that we would use with our ALD LIVE videos on our website, YouTube videos, and they would be used in the 10 English as a Second Language classes in our library district and with the patrons of our 6 English Conversation Circle groups.
I would like to find a film student and get a tentative quote from them for 8 (eight) under 4 minute videos. Much of the videotaping would be used repeatedly in multiple videos.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cindy McFadden
Outreach Services Coordinator/Supervisor
Mobile Library Svcs, Homebound Svcs and Language Svcs
Arapahoe Library District
5955 S. Holly St
Centennial, CO 80121
303-792-8944
720-278-4381 cell
303-741-9599 fax
twitter: @cinhicks
No comments:
Post a Comment