DIRECTOR, SOUND & CAMERA CREW NEEDED! VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY!
I'm working on a short film in the northern Colorado area to submit to the 'Feel Good Film Fest' in L.A in 2012.
I have all the actors and locations booked and cleared for the weekend of September 17th and 18th in Loveland and Berthoud. I am however in dire need of crew.
* Director
* Sound
* 2 Cameras (digital)
I'm hoping there might be a couple of students that would like to volunteer their time. It is not a paid project, but would be great for a student looking for some experience for their reel. I'm hoping to get them IMDB credit as well. I am planning on giving all participants a copy of the project when complete.
I would like to have people lined up by next week at the earliest, first week of September at the latest so they can get familiar with the project.
If you could recommend some students or post this somewhere, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Hollie Perry
970-290-1194
No comments:
Post a Comment